1. Gather Information: Scroll through our galleries and read through our Frequently Asked Questions Page to make sure we will be a good fit for your wedding or event
2. Book a Consultation with our Lead Designer: If your budget is in line with our minimum investment we'd love to meet with you for a one on one in person or phone consultation to discuss your wedding floral needs in detail. To book a complimentary consultation visit our Book A Consultation page to choose a date and time that work with your schedule. Please let us know the date of your event, the venue/location and the name of your photographer/videographer if applicable. We will check our calendar before confirming the appointment to make sure we have availability for your event. If you are interested in our Designers Choice option please email us directly to set up a time for a 20-30 minute Phone/Skype consultation.
3. The Initial Consultation: Consultations are by appointment only and must be scheduled in advance. It is complimentary and will take about 1 hour to complete. If you are choosing the Designers Choice option, a 20-30 minute Phone/Skype consultation is offered. We will discuss your event details, logistics and overall aesthetic. You can book your initial consultation here. Please read our blog post titled How to Prepare for your Wedding Floral Consultations if you would like more information about the consultation and what information to bring with you.
4. Custom Proposal: Within a week of the initial consultation a custom proposal that is detailed and itemized will be emailed to you along with photos of the flowers that were discussed during the consultation.
5. Signing a Contract: You will have 7 days to review and accept the proposal once you have received it. A 50% non refundable reservation retainer is required along with a signed contract to confirm your booking.
6. Modifications: Details can be changed and adjustments made as the wedding planning process continues and we will remind you of final payment which is due three weeks before the wedding or event date. Please note that once the contract is signed we allow modifications to the same dollar value or additions to the floral order but not reductions.